Thermoskin® Open Knee Wrap Stabilizer
Wrap design with fastener provides greater patient comfort and the open patella will not aggravate tenderness or bruising that may be present as the kneecap is free from any compression. Has full-length anterior opening, popliteal cut out for comfort and unrestricted knee flexion. Side spirals for additional support.
Support Level: Stabilising / Warmth Level: Moderate
Exclusive 3 dimensional lining that provides insulation and wicking of moisture via air circulation. This allows the skin to remain well oxygenated and comfortable for extended periods.
- Promotion of increased blood flow facilitates enhanced recovery
- Provides light but firm compression to counter act tissue swelling
- Clinically tested to increase the skin and muscle temperature
- Provides temporary relief from pain/soreness associated with sports injuries, arthritis and RSI
- Increases elasticity and reactivity of the muscle
- Proprioception (support): implies perception of correct body position
Apply the product so that the knee patella opening is sitting comfortably over the patella. Position wraps at the top and bottom. Stabilisers should be positioned adjacent to the knee on either side.
Do not wear within the first 72 hours following an acute injury. This product contains a synthetic fibre, which may cause allergic reactions. Should an irritation or rash develop, discontinue use and seek medical advice. If pain persists, discontinue use and consult your medical professional.
Outer lining: Nylon
Mid layer: Rubber foam
Inner lining: Polyester
(Does not contain latex).
Thermoskin is comprised of:
• 56.93% Neoprene
• 9.07% Nylon
• 34% Polyester
Measure around the lower thigh.
Measure around the top of the calf