Therafirm® 20-30mmHg* Lymphedema Arm Sleeves
New EASE by Therafirm® Lymphedema Arm Sleeves feature ultra stretchy yarns for a compression garment that is easier to put on. Super soft, breathable material offers superior comfort for all-day wear. Moisture wicking fibers provide a comfortable coolness.
EASE by Therafirm® Lymphedema Arm Sleeves are made with a graduated support level of 20-30mmHg.**
EASE by Therafirm® Lymphedema Arm Sleeves Feature:
- Delivers a controlleed amount of pressure which is greatest at the wrist and gradually decreases around the upper arm to help prevent or manage mild edema or moderate swelling
- Engineered with an elbow pocket for a more precise fit
- Specialized knit pattern at the inside of elbow bend to help sleeve stay in place and prevent bunching
- Features a 1.5" soft, silicone-dotted band to prevent rolling and provide superior comfort for all-day wear
- Non-restrictive wrist for added comfort
- Ultra-stretchy yarns for garments that are easier to put on and more comfortable to wear
- Moisture wicking CoolMax fibers provide dry, comfortable coolness
- Available in regular and long lengths for best fit
- 100% Made in the USA
- CoolMax Nylon/Lycra
Hand wash in lukewarm or cold water with mild detergent. Lay flat to dry.
COOLMAX® and LYCRA® are trademarks of INVISTA
**The mean compression for an average ankle size.