Therafirm® 15-20mmHg* Core-Spun Support Socks
Core-Spun by Therafirm Mild Support SocksAn everyday sock with ultra-stretchy core-spun yarns that make Core-Spun socks easier to don & more comfortable to wear. Improve circulation, prevent mild swelling, and relieve tired, achy legs and feet!
Core-Spun by Therafirm Mild Support Socks Feature:
- 15-20 mmHg (the mean compression for an average ankle size)
- Ultra stretchy yarns make the sock easier to put on
- Moisture wicking fibers
- Comfort designed top is non-restrictive while staying in place all day
- Added thickness makes the sock more comfortable for all-day wear
- Black and Navy colors contain X-STATIC silver fibers for moisture wicking
- Reinforced, comfortable heel and toe
- Nylon, Spandex, and Polyester
- Polyester/nylon/spandex styles are designed to help prevent edema, leg discomfort, and deep vein thrombosis for long distance travelers.*
- LATEX-FREE fibers for soft, cool comfort
- 100% USA Made
*Contraindications: Any skin irritations, allergies to dyes, congestive heart failure, arterial disorders, existing DVT. If any of these conditions apply, please consult your physician for advice.