Littmann® Classic II Infant
The solid stainless steel chestpieces on the 3M™ Littmann® Classic II Infant Stethoscopes are optimally sized for your little patients. The small diaphragm conforms to the contours of infant bodies. Features a 3/4-inch bell for an easy chestwall seal. Three-year warranty.
- Dual Head Stethoscope
- Snap-on rim will not rust or corrode
- Crack-resistant, reinforced yoke allows scope to fold without kinking or breaking
- Internal double-leaf binaural spring assures long life and easy adjustment of eartube tension
- Non-chill rim on diaphragm and bell
- Snap-tight soft-sealing eartips assure excellent acoustical seal in ear canal, maximize comfort.
- Personalize the tubing so your name is visible to patients and co-workers when your stethoscope is hanging around your neck.
- 28" length
- Designed for pediatricians
- Most tubing colors come with chrome eartubes and grey eartips. Black eartips come with black tubing, and with brass, copper, smoke and black eartubes.
Your 3M™ Littmann Stethoscope comes with the Littmann Warranty -- if a material or manufacturing defect occurs during the warranty period, Littmann will repair it for free of charge, except in the cases of obvious abuse or accidental damage. If your warranty has expired, we have replacement parts and accessories here.