Thermoskin® Heat Therapy Shorts
Promotes increased blood flow allowing oxygen to reach soft tissue more efficiently for prevention, treatment and recovery. Zoned panels with varying thickness and compression to allow for greater range of motion in the groin/hip and hamstring area. Elasticised waist and extendable fabric in the groin improve wearer comfort and fit.
Support Level: Moderate / Warmth Level: Moderate
Exclusive 3 dimensional lining that provides insulation and wicking of moisture via air circulation. This allows the skin to remain well oxygenated and comfortable for extended periods.
- Promotion of increased blood flow facilitates enhanced recovery
- Provides light but firm compression to counter act tissue swelling
- Clinically tested to increase the skin and muscle temperature
- Provides temporary relief from pain/soreness associated with sports injuries, arthritis and RSI
- Increases elasticity and reactivity of the muscle
- Proprioception (support): implies perception of correct body position
Wear the product so that the elasticised band sits just above the waist.
Do not wear within the first 72 hours following an acute injury. This product contains a synthetic fibre, which may cause allergic reactions. Should an irritation or rash develop, discontinue use and seek medical advice. If pain persists, discontinue use and consult your medical professional.
Outer lining: Nylon
Mid layer: Rubber foam
Inner lining: Polyester
(Does not contain latex).
Thermoskin is comprised of:
• 56.93% Neoprene
• 9.07% Nylon
• 34% Polyester
Measure around middle of waist and around upper thigh.