Essential® Free Spirit® Knee and Leg Walker
This ambulatory aid was especially designed to aid the recovery from injuries and surgical procedures to the lower limb, especially the foot and ankle. These may include but are not limited to the following:
Injuries: Broken or fractures foot
Strained or sprained ankles
Damage to the Achilles tendon
Surgeries: Corrective surgeries to
the foot or ankle
Fusions and Hammertoe
Chronic Conditions: Gout
Complications from Diabetes
such as neuropathy
Unlike crutches, this device allows the effected limb to be supported so that the patient does not need to strain to keep it from bearing the user’s weight and it is designed so that the limb never touches the ground. This device allows patients to be self-sufficient and get around with less expenditure of energy.
- A crutch alternative for patients who either cannot or choose not to use crutches.
- Exclusive transmission turning system!
- Patented lightweight steel frame that is silver in color to hide scratches
- Easy folding mechanism with strap makes transporting unit a breeze
- Wide flat free tires give extra stability.
- Adjustable tiller & knee pad to accommodate different user heights.
- Includes new larger FREE zippered vinyl pouch to store belongings.